Is it time to freshen up your old outdated cabinetry or have you just bought a new home and looking to give it a fresh look? Well you have come to the right place; our specialties is cabinet painting, staining, glazing and refinishing. Our cabinet painting and refinish process in is very thorough. Here at Team Paining we pride ourselves on excellent quality work.
- Sand and clean cabinets with a degreaser
- Mask off all areas of kitchen and cabinets not being painted
- Lightly sand all glossy surfaces
- Spray two coats of primer
- Caulk all joints and seams and spackle all nail holes and imperfections
- Spray double coat coverage f a high quality Water Based Paint in your desired sheen
- Antique Finishes, glaze, or distress cabinetry(optional)
- Clear pre catylized lacquer or conversion varnish over glaze.
- Stains of any type with transparent finishes
- Faux Finishes
- Whitewashed or Pickling
- Painting solid colors
Refinishing is the simplest, most economical way to transform your kitchen and bath cabinets into a new look. It can make rooms look bigger, brighter and years younger. Stain and paint, faux or glazed finishes. Pre catalyzed lacquers, conversion varnish, satin impervious paint. Furniture, mantels, book cases, media centers and entry doors, at Team Painting we do it all.